Asus wifi router devices will give you wireless wifi connections but if you want to know about the wireless devices connected to your Asus device then you can use “Network Map” tool from Asus setup page. When you access login page from a Asus device, you can access the network map tool.
Why Do You Need Network Tool for BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router?
There are some users who ask that why do they need to access network map for Asus devices? Answer is simple, when you need to get details of the devices that are having wifi connections from your router device then you will need to access network map tool. You can even find the security settings for these router devices from network map tool.
How to Change Security Settings from Network Map Tool
- Connect BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router to a computer.
- After that open web browser and fill Asus login address to this address bar.
- After that fill Asus login user name and password.
- From Asus setup page click on “General” button.
- Select “Network Map” button from there.
- You can then change the security settings for your device from there.
- Make 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz settings from this page.
- Change the SSID name and password for your BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router device.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Close the setup page.
These are steps to change your Asus wifi router device security settings from “Network Map” tools. There is some other kind of settings that you can make from network map tool. You can manage the network clients that are connected to your wifi access and you can block wifi access for these computer and mobile devices.