if you want to make configurations for your new Asus BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router devices for your network then you will need to make sure that your device is having minimum system requirements. If your device does not have these minimum system requirements then you can’t setup these routers for your network. From login page you can make all configurations for your BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router devices easily.
What are the Minimum System Requirements for BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router Setup?
- You will need a computer device and this computer device must have at least one advance web browser. This web browser will help you to make access for your Asus router login page. This web browser must have Java script enabled for your device.
- This device must have TCP/IP services enabled for your network.
- You will need IEEE 802.11 wireless connectivity.
- Make sure to get the default login user name and password for your BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router device. this login user name and password must be correct. In most of the cases you will use “Admin” as user name and password,
- There must be at least one Ethernet port at the back side. This Ethernet port will help you to connect your devices together. If you want to connect your devices wirelessly then this will be possible.
These are the minimum system requirements for settings up your new BRT-AC828 AC2600 Dual-WAN VPN Wi-Fi Router devices for network. If your device does not have system requirements then you will need to get new device for Asus router login access.
Once device is setup, you can make Asus login from the same computer device and using same advance web browser. If you want to use a mobile application for your device access then you can install Asus application at free of cost.