this is true that there are a number of or thousands of devices are available over internet but you have to make sure that your family members should not have access for all these websites. If you have install Asus wifi router device for your location then you can use keyword filtration method to manage the websites that you want to block for your home network. you can block all the websites that are having some particular keywords. These settings are also known as parental control settings for your Asus wifi router device and you can manage these settings using http:// router.asus.com web address. make sure that you know about the Asus account login user name and password for your device and then you can manage these settings for your device.
These are the Steps to Manage the Keyword Filters for your Asus Wifi Router Devices
- Access Asus router login page using http:// router.asus.com web address.
- Fill the Asus account login user name and password for your device and go for the next step.
- From the configuration page you have to enable the keyword filter for your Asus wifi router device.
- Click on the “+” button so that you can specify the keyword that you want to block for your Asus wifi router device.
- Click on the “apply” button so that all keyword filters can be saved for your devices.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the keyword filters for your Asus wifi router device. from the blog page of this website you will also receive more and complete details for Asus router setup 192.168 myrepublic Asus router setup Asus router setup guide Asus router setup rt n56u expressvpn Asus router setup how to setup Asus rt ac66u router Asus wifi router setup page Asus router pppoe router.Asus.com setup Asus wireless router setup and Asus account login