Asus wifi router devices can have advance settings for your home network and you can connect many wireless devices with the Asus wifi router wifi access. You have to make sure that all these Asus wifi router devices can have unique IP address so that you can handle each device separately. You can use DHCP server settings for your Asus wifi router device and these settings will make sure that you can assign separate IP address for each device that is connected to your device. in this article we are going to explain the steps you can follow so that you can manage the DHCP server settings for your devices and then you will get high speed internet connections for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Manage the DHCP Server Settings for your Asus WiFi Router Devices using http:// router.asus.com Web Login
- Access Asus router login page using http:// router.asus.com web address and before that you will need to connect your Asus router and modem device using Ethernet cable.
- Go for the configuration page for your device and then select the “Basic Configurations” for DHCP server settings.
- Enable the settings using radio button for your device.
- After that you can fill the IP Pool starting address for your device.
- Fill the ending address for your IP Pool.
- If you want to rename your device then this will also possible from given window.
- Click on the “Apply” button and save the settings for your device.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can easily configure the DHCP server settings for your Asus wifi router device. if you are getting issues with accessing the login page for your device then you have to make sure that your modem device and router device is connected accurately. You can have more details for http //router.Asus.com http //router.Asus.com login access my Asus router router Asus login Asus router sign in Asus account login Asus router router.Asus.com setup Asus router configuration Asus rt ac66u Asus rt ac88u Asus rt ac68u setup my Asus router router.Asus.com Asus router setup 192.168 from the configuration page of the website.