If you are having any problem in accessing the Asus wi-fi router device then you can login into its web manager by using your Asus router default login. In case you want to change its default password then you can get the step by step guide here.
To reset your password you can login into web manager page of your asus router by using IP login address in the address bar of your browser. While changing your password you Ethernet connection to login so that there is no chance of losing any no data. In case your IP login address is not working then go for hard factory reset.
Here is the pass through setting for asus router.
- Setup your primary and secondary router.
- Setup the primary router which is connected to the WAN.
- Connect the Primary Router to your computer. Enter http://192.168.1.1 on your web browser to launch the router’s web interface. After launching router click on Advance settings then go to -> wireless-> bridge tab.
- Note your MAC address and enter it to the Remote AP list of the Secondary Router.
- Now select frequency and AP mode as Hybrid, which should be same setting as in Secondary router.
- Enable Connect to APs in list.
- Control channel must be same as in the secondary router so select the control channel accordingly.
- The Key in MAC address of secondary router must be same as previously specified.
- Click on the “ADD” mark and then click on “Apply” to save changes.
Setup of Secondary Router
Repeat the action for setting up Secondary router as we have done in Primary router. By connecting Secondary router to your computer you can make changes.