First configure your new Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router device for your network and once the configurations are done you can schedule your device to advance settings. From http:// router.asus.com admin page you can change the wireless settings for these router devices.
In this article we are particularly going to talk about the time scheduling feature of Asus wifi router devices. Using time scheduling feature you can easily block wifi connections for a particular time of day. If you want that your device should not provide wifi connections to computer devices during a particular time then time scheduling settings will be done from Asus router login page.
Time Scheduling Settings for Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router
- Connect your Asus wifi router with a computer so that you can make Asus router login using that device. using network cable you can connect your devices together.
- Once the devices are connected together, you can access Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router login page but make sure that you know about the login password. If you do not know the login password for your device then you can first reset your device to default and then you can use “Admin” as password.
- Click on “General” button.
- After that select “Parental Controls” button.
- After that click on “Time Scheduling” button.
- Enable time scheduling for Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router device.
- After that you can fill details about the client for which you want to block wifi network access.
- Once you fill the details you can click on “Apply” button and save all these settings.
These are steps to have time scheduling for Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router devices. If you want more details for these kind of advance settings then other articles can help you in this.